Sunday 13 April 2008

TIME IS MY ENEMY


Oh! I was going to do so much this evening. I guess I haven't done so bad, I got several cards finished ready for posting - in the mail type posting - I was going to post them - see, different posting - here, this evening, but got waylaid somewhere else; oh well not to worry, tomorrow is another day as the saying goes. I couldn't raise anyone to talk to on Skype either, so have spent a lonely evening chatting to myself. Nothing changes. Oh blow it, I am going to post ONE picture, just to brighten up the page. Ahhh, that's better. Isn't she lovely? Sunbonnets are one of my all time favourites and this little beauty was made for me by Alice, Thank you so much Alice, she is gorgeous. There we are then, I shall go to bed and sleep happy now.

No comments: