Saturday 30 August 2008

ALL THE WAY FROM NEW ZEALAND



This is the pattern I wanted to buy from KIDS QUILTS at NEC Quilt Festival.

Isn't it fabulous.

By the time I had looked at the Quilts and oohed and ahhed, then searched their stand out - see picture to the right - they had sold out of it. Boo hoo. Christine very kindly sent me one post haste when she returned to New Zealand. She wouldn't let me pay for it either as I had previously sent her some magazines for her to peruse as to advertising here in GB. I felt awful about that as I had had every intention of paying for it. I know for them to come over here to do the show cost them a heck of a lot of money. So I really do appreciate this gift Christine. Thank you so much.

I have started my search for fabrics to make this.

No comments: