Saturday 18 June 2011

THE BAGS

Just to prove I was telling the truth to you all,
may I present the Bag dance...

 Close-ups of them all for you, I quilted a different design at the base of each bag,
so I wouldn't get bored basically...
Thanks go to Tessa for the Batik bits, one will be raffled tomorrow...

OOOO Yummy fabrics from Annette, she treated her old mum...


Oops, look what Annette did....


Hmmm, well I tried the pattern and it came out to 16" for me,
made five of them just to check...


**************************************************************

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Gorgeous bags Jan. I really like the way you have done the different quilting at the base. What a treasure that Annette is. By the way, mine are coming out at 16" as well - guess it's all down to accurate seams!

Anonymous said...

Love the bags, Jan!!!
Caz x

Kerstin said...

those bags a gorgeous. Love every one of them. great quilting.

nice fabric from Annette.

hugs Kerstin

Cal said...

Fantastic bags! Love them!

Unknown said...

love the bags, just lovely

Maggi said...

Meant to say,if you've already done 5 Bento Box blocks why aren't you joining in the swap?