Tuesday 8 December 2009

AT LAST HERE THEY ARE - FROM SHEILA

These are the Quilted items my friend Sheila brought up for me along with the fabrics and books....

I love this, it is simplicity itself, you know I have a feeling I have actually made this,
I shall have to search amongst my small quilts...



So cute don't you think...



I love that border, I shall have a go at that sometime...



Good old cotton reels, or Spools!!!



I have done this so many times but never ever got the centre sewn on,
always gave it away when I got to that stage, hahaha...



The next two items are Quilts big enough for Wheelchair users -
so these will go for the Soldiers...
Thank you Sheila they are great...



Perfect size for 'trundle truckers'



Thanks again to my friend Sheila

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty.....I love all those cute wall hangings

Reflections of life and art said...

Very, very nice...they all look great! Glad to see you on FB!

Searchfamilies said...

All are very nice i especially like the log cabin as that one of my favourite patterns
Hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

They are all lovely, love the purple /lilac one.

joanx