Thursday 31 December 2009

YESSSSS LAST JOURNAL DONE

Hmm! Saying a rude word here, because, I was going great guns today, very pleased with myself cos I almost got everything done I should have before the end of this year..... Then we decided to remove the decs, what a time that took, sooooo because of that, by the time I had finished the last Journal Page, it was dark outside and the camera wouldn't take a good picture of it. So I have two little tease pictures here, and all I will say is..

Can you guess what it is yet?






The proper picture I will put up tomorrow, I just wanted you all to know I finished all twelve.
YESSSSS
AND
the 52 Blocks from Block Party
YESSSSS

*******************************



3 comments:

Maggi said...

Congratulations on getting everything done. I really can't work out what that JQ is

Ferret said...

Looks promising, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Reflections of life and art said...

Jan, what an accomplishment that is to have all 12 done....I can't wait to see the whole thing put together...guess what I just got...the open toe foot for my Bernina so when I do the satin stitch around the edges I can see them....maybe this will help them to turn out nicer....ahahahaha...I think it's still operator error and not the machine...hee hee!