Wednesday 23 December 2009

BRILLIANT DELIVERY - AND A LITTLE BIT NAUGHTY!

I rang Myfanwy with an order for wool and got it the very NEXT DAY -
at this time of year I would say that is
FANTASTIC SERVICE
wouldn't you -
just look at it, yumyum
some dyes to play with too...



I also ordered some fabrics from these people who were new to me,
boy am I glad I found them, they do PAYPAL too...


it came also the following day - and it too is gorgeous don't you think...
I will definitely use these again....



SO -
If these two could do it,
Where may I ask, is my order from Cotton Patch which was emailed to them 15th December?????

?????????????????????????????


Now the little bit naughty bit -
I wouldn't normally condone playing with food,
but
we thought this was fun,
Alphabetti Spaghetti



we couldn't find all the letters truth be told, so I mangled a few of them to get the right ones!!
It is what Nana's are for surely!!!!
Oops just noticed spelt it wrong too.....

**********************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh, just checked out that shop - have put it on my favourites as they have LOADS I love! Hope Santa brings some pennies for fabric!
Fiona.

jan said...

Great isn't it Fiona.