Thursday 1 November 2007

DONE AT LAST!

Well I have finally turned up Z's trousers, she will now be able to wear them tomorrow as she wished. I don't know why I put it off til the last minute, silly really. Had to be done.
I have started making some little bags, with Christmas fabric for the raffle table for group. Must be mad, got rotary cutter happy and cut out 24!!!! 24? Yep 24, crrrazy woman. Mind you I love making the little bags and people always seem pleased to get one, last meeting I made 6 Halloween style - they had pumpkins on - for the raffle, some ladies wanted a bag rather than the real prizes. ?? Nowt so queer as folk they say.
The real time is 10.50pm I have put this because the time at the bottom will be wrong, it has been so far and I don't know how to correct it. Yet.
Did I say I'd finished 'Mercy'? Mmmm thought the end was a little abrupt, good read though, made me think about things.

No comments: