Friday 16 November 2007

CHESHIRE CAT

I am grinning like a Cheshire cat as I have finished - yes finished - the Penguins. I have to say I am very pleased with how they have turned out. I have 'crystalled' them on top of the star quilting I did, and in the right light you can see them shine. Very satisfactory.

I have also finished the 24 gift bags

AND

50 Tree pocket decs

AND

5 Gift envelopes plus two extra done tonight using silk

AND

several postcards - also started some more......

AND

I have everything ready for tomorrow.

YES.

So pleased with myself I actually forgot to post the pictures of the first two postcards I have received from the first swap group I am in. Correcting that right now. The beautiful butterfly is from Dede in USA and the lovely sea picture is from Sue in Australia. I am going to enjoy this swap enormously.

No comments: