Sunday 15 April 2012

SHOWTIME AT THE QUILT SET

Wonderful items from the ladies at my group today...
Annette's Quilt [younger daughter]
Annette's Quilt
Annette's - back of previous quilt
Betty's WIP
Bridget's bag
Debbie's hanging
Debbie's cushion
Debbie's cushion
Debbie's cards
Debbies' silk painting
close up of above
Debbie's fun runner
Debbie's small hanging
Dee's cushion
Dee's velour applique bag
Dee's bag
Rebecca's cross stitches - [Granddaughter]
Rosemary's Quilt -
 I have been asked to quilt this for her
Suzanne's Quilt for LouLou - [Elder daughter]
back of above quilt
detail of above quilt
my WIP
A wonderful day had by all.
Pat's Hexagon inner group got started too, so a truly busy day had by all
Well done everyone

6 comments:

Caz said...

What a lovely selection,, wish I could come to your day!!! How are you going to quilt Rosemarys' quilt??

Judi said...

Wow!

QuiltandPatch said...

Busy Bees you are! Lovely work,wish you could visit Melksham and teach us!! haha

Searchfamilies said...

Some very nice items they are a talented lot
Hugs Janice

jan said...

Thank you everyone for the wonderful commentsd on the groups quilts and things. They are indeed a talented lot and I am very lucky to have such a great bunch of gals. Janice, you would be welcome back if you could make it you do know that I hope.
We have lots of things new going on in there now. and I have another idea for them for next month's meeting!!!!! All go....

jan said...

by all go, I mean it is all go this end, not that I want them to go.
When I saw how it had gone up in the message I thought it looked a bit odd!
OOPSYDO.