Thursday 27 December 2007

POSTCARDS #2

Phew, I am going to be busy for the next few days (weeks ?) I have entered my name to a few swaps ...
  • Another 1 - 2 - 1
  • Pick-a-word ... I chose Hat ....!!!!
  • My interpretation of Birds in Winter ... this is ATC size
  • January Mingle ... my interpretation of January
  • February Mingle ... as above but February
These are in addition to the two swap Groups I am already in of course!!!
Oh, what the heck, I had lots of threads for Christmas and S bought me lots of supplies for my postcards so I've GOT to keep making them. Someone, somewhere, will want a card ... won't they?
I've also set the Theme for the monthly challenge for January on one site ... KEY ... I hope some of the ladies will enter it, I would, but I can't, as I set the Theme, not allowed.
I have finished my 'Purple' themed cards, they are ready for message then posting. Will scan them into computer tomorrow and whack them here. It was nice to get back to my sewing tonight. Seemed ages since I had done any.

No comments: