Wednesday 18 February 2009

POST IS GETTING THROUGH

Yippee! My post is most definitely getting through to me at last. Here are some cards I have scanned in so far that I have received recently.

This is from Helen G, it is her Regional card to me, isn't it great, she says it is a poor excuse of a card.....NO WAY.... the first one she made and sent me, STILL hasn't arrived, I live in hope....



This was a private swap between Marian and myself, I told her I liked yellow and this is the brilliant result, if you look closely you will see she has 'wound' thread onto each cotton reel, fabulous... also said it was 'just me' I take that as a compliment Marian...



These next cards are fdrom the online group I am swapping in Fabricards...
The first is from Leah, she manages the swaps and is doing a great job too.
This is for WEAVING



This was 'LETS GO FLY A KITE' swap
Lori sent me this one...........and Denny sent me this one...
Great aren't they...



This is for the PAW group swap - pick a word
5 people join this group and choose a word to make their card..
Cynthia chose the word NAUGHTY!!!
I
have to tell you I did wonder what I would get!!!!
But hey, isn't this Cowboy just gorgeous... WooHooo



Thank you everyone for these great cards, mine will soon be posted to you.
I do have some more Postcards I just haven't scanned them in yet, will do those tomorrow.


No comments: