Well would you believe it, it is already 2nd January, how time flies. I learnt today that Gilly goes home today, back to Australia, she brought her mum and brother back home [see earlier post] and now it is time for her to return to her family, she is going to call in tomorrow for a cuppa - if - she gets time. She is really nice, I bet Connie and Michael will miss her.
- Lose weight
- Finish all the makower quilts
- Make an entry for Festival of Quilts, Birmingham
- Keep my fabric cupboard tidy
- Regularly clear out scraps I know I wont use - DON'T keep them
- Keep this Blog up to date
- Make a Journal Quilt page - one per month - in honour of Di's prezzie to me
Well, I think they are enough. Up to me now.