Monday 31 March 2008

LEAVING ME TOMORROW

These are little pinny's made to go on the card further down the list, they are for the MUM's swap, they have been made from one of my mum's old pinny's...
This is to go to Kath in exchange for the surprise Locale Aylesbury Duck card she sent me, thanks Kath...
Birthday Cards...If you go further down and look at an old post of my sewing machine, you will see the beginning of these cards spilling from the machine, so what do you think, do they look like balloons now?...
Yet more QTC's Purple Majesties, I just so loved this colour group I joined it three times!!!...
Applique QTC's or Cutesies... Yes I made the larger version as Birthday cards...
This is the card for MUM's swap, the little pinny's above go with this card. These are made in the colours my mum loved, also the pansy was a favourite flower of hers so that had to go on, she always loved what I sewed so the fancy stitches are for both of us, I do hope the girls who these are going to will like them...
Safe journeys little cards, bye bye.

3 comments:

Noel said...

Jan your cards are beautiful. Love the Pansy one's the best and the purple QTCs...purple being my favorite color..hehehe!
The penny is a nice gift to send with the Mum cards too!
You work such beautiful magic with fabric and thread.
Great inspiration!
Hugs,
Noel

Di said...

You found the pansies then? LOL

jan said...

NOEL - I will try to remember that. Thank you for such lovely comments, you will make my head swell.

DI - No I didn't find them I had to go to Hobbycraft and BUY some can you believe that?