Monday 3 March 2008

READING

from A....
From S and R....
From GD R
Oh dear, instead of reading I really should be getting my group's work sorted out. I keep saying I will, but never get round to it. Tomorrow for sure, I will get the newsletter done. I am meeting D for lunch but there will be time later. Wont take me long. Huh! She says so casually. You see the trouble is once I get my nose into a book, that's it. Everything else goes on standby...

It was Mother's Day today. Hadn't realised. I got some lovely things though.

From A I got a super little treasure chest with three books of stamps in it - very handy for the postcards - also a bottle of Rose wine, jubblies, and a card...

From S who came later in the day, I got another ted, he is sitting on the back of the settee, looking very strangely at me!!!! Apparently he was the last one in the shop so had to come home to me. I also got a little cake with MUM on it, it is yummy too, already had a piece, AND a ticket for entry to The Quilt Festival in Birmingham this year, and a card...

So wasn't I spoilt?

Thanks girls, you have done your old mum proud.

Oh, I also got a card from GD, she forgot she had already made her mummy a card, and made another, so I got the second one.

Perfect.

No comments: