Monday 23 November 2009

HOT HOT-- INFO FOR YOU-- HOT HOT

I have had an email from Myfanwy Hart and I am passing it on to all of you out there who SEW and do EMBELLISHER work......this is straight from Myfanwy.....

QUOTE.....

All being well the DVD will be out in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping to see the design work for the cover later, but they may keep it secret.

If you know anyone that stitches they may like to know that I have just put the new thread of the month here
http://sassa-lynne-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/thread-of-month-for-novemberdecember.html
and in the same post there is a link to a 'meet the artists' information that may be of interest to some.

END QUOTE

There you go folks, good news all round I would say.

I have my DVD already on order and paid for....cant wait for it to come.
Thank you Myfanwy.

1 comment:

Reflections of life and art said...

Thanks Jan for the info...I just became a fan of "Talking Threads" on Facebook....I look forward to seeing some videos!