Tuesday 31 August 2010

BOOKS AND THE PHONE

Here are a few books I no longer want to keep.
If you like them maybe we can come to some agreement?
Good condition but used.
Oh yes the phone part...
My landline is non existent at the moment, a fault on the line BT say!
It has been very quiet this weekend!!
hahahaha


**************

********************
GONE TO A NEW HOME NOW

***********************

*************************
GONE TO A NEW HOME NOW



***********************
GONE TO A NEW HOME NOW

***********************


************************


******************


************************


Help me clear my shelves.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you have quite a collection there

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Carol Doak book, Jan -email me about what you'd like in return.

Fiona.:)

Judi said...

Let me know about the Baltimore book. I'm packed up and getting ready to move to China when the house sells, but I love Baltimore quilts.

Anonymous said...

If the stained glass window book is still available I would be interested ...please.
Joanx

Searchfamilies said...

Hi Janet
The shortcuts to rotary cutting sounds interesting anything that helps me there i am interested in
Hugs Janice