Monday 30 August 2010

GIFTS AND A SURPRISE!!

When Maggi came to visit me she brought this lovely little bag she had made for me,
Love these fabrics - inside and out - which would you say is the right side then?
I love both...thank you Maggi...
Another UFO finished - a table runner...
this is the front...
and this is the back...
Here are the flowers I got from Lisa,
got into trouble for calling them 'weeds'
it is a family thing,
hubby calls all my fabric RAG - do I moan?
Best keep me gob shut I think, nothing I say is right just now...
thank you again Lisa for the FLOWERS...
Di just back from holiday and bought these fab braids for me,
thanks Di, you know what I like...
This is a POTATO plant...
Can you see anything ODD?
We think IT thinks it is a TOMATO plant!!
What on earth are they? If you know do tell.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You will see I have removed a picture from my previous post.
Tch!
Big Brother and all that!!!!! 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

I found the answer to your odd potato plant. Apparently it's not really odd at all (it was to me, though). Check it out at http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2004/7-2-2004/tomatopotato.html. It was a surprise to me.

Amanda said...

Potatoes and tomatoes are members of the solanum family and the potatoes will sometimes top fruit too. Don't eat them though, they won't be nice and will probably give you tummy ache. Another member of the family is deadly nightshade!

Anonymous said...

potato plant I'm sure
joanx