Monday 2 August 2010

GASP! FROM NOEL - 6/11

I had a wonderful package in the post all the way from America from my lovely friend Noel, to say I was speechless is putting it mildly, a really wonderful package...
Some fabulous threads for my machine quilting and thread painting,
I have tried them and they are gorgeous to use...
Five gorgeous coloured wool rovings for use on my Embellisher machine...
a brilliant catalogue from Connecting Threads, and Noel has said anything I fancy from it
she will order for me and send as they don't send abroad to UK, Just got to work out
how I pay Noel in the first place then my order will be winging it's way to her over the WWW...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Edward, move over Robbie!
mm mmm...
Isn't this fabulous? Noel has made this collage for me of Twilight,
Noel, I love it, thank you so much, you should have heard Rebecca, hahahaha,
she is green with envy...
Fantastic, as I said I am so lucky
***********************************

3 comments:

Noel said...

Jan, I'm so glad you like the package....I did a YouTube video on how I made it if you care to see...check out my new blog and I'll like the video there now that you have it....I'm glad you like the thread....I new you would.
When you place an order you can have it shipped here and I'll send it on to you....you can't go wrong with this thread!
Hugs,
Noel

Noel said...

PS I picked something up for Reb and I'll pop it in the mail to you tomorrow....now that I have your correct address...:-)

Unknown said...

how nice of Noel......i love connecting threads.....