Saturday, 28 August 2010

THREE PRIZES - AND A SURPRISE GIFT

Here are the three prizes I won which have been mentioned in a previous post. I was really embarassed to have won them all, so I made a small bag for everybody, that way everybody won something.
This OWL is from Annette...
Lutradur Picture from Ange...
Hand dyed fabrics from Maggi...
*********************************************
**********************************
Last week was the FoQ and a lot of the ladies from the Forum were going. Annette and myself couldn't go on the same days as all the others so we missed out on a PP PP that's a Popular Patchwork Private Party. Kim, bless her, had bought one of these wine glasses for everybody, and so we didn't miss out, she turned ours into a pin cushion. Great idea Kim, thank you so much, tell truth, I'm glad I didn't go, I would rather have had the pin cushion. It would have been nice to meet everyone but hey...
**********************************
***************************
SURPRISE VISIT
I had a surprise visit this evening, it was Neil, Lisa's hubby. [The Quilt Top] She had had some problems with the PO and a package she was trying to gety to me, so Neil brought it over in person, along with a bunch of flowers for me. Isn't that nice! I love surprises. Thanks for bringing the stuff over and for the 'weeds' as Annette would call them, hahahaha - she hates flowers you see, they set her off on a marathon sneeze......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can crack on with the Quilt now. See you in September.
****************************************

At the moment my emails are being a right pain so I cannot answer any of the comments on the previous posts, please bear with me, I will get there soon. Darn computers. Grrrrrrrrr

3 comments:

Pat said...

Enjoy your nice wins AND your "weeds", too!

Cal said...

Lucky girl! The owl is darling!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

you got some good stuff there lady.....congrats on you're wins