Saturday 28 August 2010

THREE PRIZES - AND A SURPRISE GIFT

Here are the three prizes I won which have been mentioned in a previous post. I was really embarassed to have won them all, so I made a small bag for everybody, that way everybody won something.
This OWL is from Annette...
Lutradur Picture from Ange...
Hand dyed fabrics from Maggi...
*********************************************
**********************************
Last week was the FoQ and a lot of the ladies from the Forum were going. Annette and myself couldn't go on the same days as all the others so we missed out on a PP PP that's a Popular Patchwork Private Party. Kim, bless her, had bought one of these wine glasses for everybody, and so we didn't miss out, she turned ours into a pin cushion. Great idea Kim, thank you so much, tell truth, I'm glad I didn't go, I would rather have had the pin cushion. It would have been nice to meet everyone but hey...
**********************************
***************************
SURPRISE VISIT
I had a surprise visit this evening, it was Neil, Lisa's hubby. [The Quilt Top] She had had some problems with the PO and a package she was trying to gety to me, so Neil brought it over in person, along with a bunch of flowers for me. Isn't that nice! I love surprises. Thanks for bringing the stuff over and for the 'weeds' as Annette would call them, hahahaha - she hates flowers you see, they set her off on a marathon sneeze......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can crack on with the Quilt now. See you in September.
****************************************

At the moment my emails are being a right pain so I cannot answer any of the comments on the previous posts, please bear with me, I will get there soon. Darn computers. Grrrrrrrrr

3 comments:

Pat said...

Enjoy your nice wins AND your "weeds", too!

Cal said...

Lucky girl! The owl is darling!

Unknown said...

you got some good stuff there lady.....congrats on you're wins