Friday 13 August 2010

JUST PLAYING

ATC's and Postcards I have made recently,
when I know I should be doing other things.
I have discovered I make these when I am upset, it tends to calm me down,
small works for small minds I guess!

Two ATC's...
Two Felted Postcard landscapes!
Says what it is on the packet!!
Red ATC...
Felted ATC with stitching...
Felted ATC's...
again...
and again...
felted postcards...
ATC's again...
felted ATC - my favourite one this one...
More will follow of what I SHOULD be doing......

6 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

LOVE those trees!

Maggi said...

Love them all Jan. You should get upset more often if these are the results (only joking, I don't like to think of you being upset.)

Anonymous said...

The tree ATC's are gorgeous, Jan. The others are brilliant too!
Caz x

Noel said...

These are great Jan, I wish I could create like that when I'm upset. I love the trees....they all are great!
Hope whatever is upsetting you subsides soon...but the creativity must stay!! Sending big hugs!
Go over to my blog and watch my latest video on "Day At The Beach" maybe the waves and the sounds of the children playing will help relax you!
Hugs...Noel

Quilting Lab said...

Beautiful work on all these! Seems a good healthy stress reliever!
Sherry

Mary Johnson said...

Jan, the tree arrived in the mail!!! How sweet of you to send me one after I admired them. I've done a couple trees on postcards but I can see I need to practice mine some more if I want them to be as beautiful as yours. Thank you so much!