Friday 5 June 2009

FEELING SO MUCH BETTER

Thank you to everyone who has left me really lovely messages, I will get round to answering you all in time. I do appreciate your comments. They helped me enormously. I know, I know, I was stupid to let everything get me down, it all seemed to happen at once, the scummy neighbours being their usual selves, the computer breaking down, the toe, just one thing after the other. I have once again come to terms with it all, it will no doubt all happen again - not the toe quite so soon!! - and I will probably go 'off on one' again.
BUT
The neighbours...hmmm nothing I can do about it, but am giving it a good try.
The Computer...IT man came this evening and it is half fixed, one of the Ram thingies was kaput so a new one is being ordered as we speak, also it is going to be upgrade so I shall be faster - woohoo - AND something else far too technical for me is being done. So I shall be a happy bunny before long. AND, my picture facility has been fixed. YAY. Big Happy Dance going on here. As I said it is working at half speed at the moment - nightmare - but at least it isn't going to cut me off willy-nilly. That drove me nuts I can tell you.
The toe -- get on with it is my philosophy with it now, yes it hurts but it will stop one day. As they say, worse things happens at sea.
I have masses of pictures to go on here as you can imagine. It will take me a while to get them all sorted as it is working at half speed as I said. But, here are a few to be going on with...I hope!

Every year this Clematis never fails me in giving me the most beautiful
flowers, they are massive...



Perfect blooms...



Just beautiful don't you think...


OK so these are beginning to go over a bit,
but they are a truly amazing flower don't you agree...


Dramatic against the beautiful sky...



One of my lovely Ceanothus plants ablaze with blooms...



Where did it come from? I don't actually mind,
but it is going to be moved when its finished...



This miniature rose I spotted in a pot in the corner...


I am so pleased to have my pictures back.
Enjoy
More tomorrow and the next day and the next day....


3 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Great to have you back, as for it all getting to you i think there are times that it happens & it can be over the silliest or the worst thing when it happens
You still do better on the computer than me or should say you do better on your blog than i do on mine lol you take care
Hugs Janice

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jan,
I'm glad life is on the up! Lovely flower photos. Love, Ros

jan said...

I am getting there, slow but sure. Just like the computer I guess, slow and slow and slower then sometimes
STOP!
hoho