Saturday 6 June 2009

RECEIVED POSTCARDS

All these cards have been received recently by me, I haven't been
able to get them on here until now, so sit back
and enjoy...

from Miriam In Ireland
PAW #53 = MAP...



from Bev in England
Cathedral Window swap...



from Liz in USA
PAW #53 = ALLIGATOR...



from Bev in England
Angelina swap
This was her first ever Postcard...



from Ann in Germany
Flower Mingle - ROSE...



from Susan in England
Spring Leaves swap...



from Angela in England
this is from her Blog - I won it as a prize...



from Susan in England
PAW #53 = ICE CREAM...



from Marja in the Netherlands
QTC RED swap
I have put two pictures as I wanted you to see the card
plus the little doll she made to go with it, cute...



from Lori in USA
Flower Mingle - Lily of the Valley...



This is a card made by me, not for a swap,
it is for the 'cover girl' competition on Fabricards,
Leah changes the cover picture every so often

the theme is SUMMER FUN - I am being sarky of course....



THANK YOU
to everyone who sent me these wonderful cards.
I love them all.

6 comments:

Trillian As said...

Dear Janet,
you got wonderful cards.
Trillian / Ann

Maggi said...

Gorgeous postcards. You are amazing in the number of swaps you manage to find time for.

Searchfamilies said...

Some very beauitful cards there
Hugs Janice

Mary Johnson said...

You always have the prettiest postcards on your site -- both the ones you make and receive. Thanks for sharing!

sheppeylass said...

Thanks for sharing, Jan - some inspiration for the PP one I'm currently having trouble with!

jan said...

Hi Ann,
I most certainly did, and still they are arriving.....
Hi Maggi,
Nothing else to do you see!!!!!!
Hi Janice,
I can show you how to make them if you like....
Hey Mary,
I am so lucky to receive beautiful cards, I have to do my best for the returns don't I....
Hi Tigsowner,
If I can help somebody.......
Thanks everyone, lol Jan