Sunday 14 June 2009

THE BIN AND A CHALLENGE

This is the Journal page that went in the bin.



I didn't leave enough round the edge for a turning and it would have been too small to be the Journal page size, so I had to start all over again. I wish I had used this background fabric again though, I changed it to the dark fabric. Oh well, at least it's done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been challenged by my daughter to do this as a Postcard in my thread painting for her. Hmmm



I will give it a go.


5 comments:

Maggie R said...

Jan that sunflower will make a wonderful thread painting..
xoox
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Net's Place said...

Am sure you will be able to do it mum!!!
xxx

jan said...

Such confidence!

Reflections of life and art said...

Jan, try painting the the colors on first and then do the thread painting over that....it will look great either way you decide....I agree with Annette....you can do it!

Hugs,
Noel

Reflections of life and art said...

Oh I forgot to comment on the journal page....make a quiltie out of it and hang it on the wall....I like how you did that with all the names sewn on it....good job!!

Hugs,
noel