Monday 14 April 2008

CARDS RECEIVED

These top pictures are of QTC's I have received lately, I just know I will have missed some, so when I check pictures already posted - tomorrow - I will no doubt have more to post....meantime, enjoy the pictures as much as I did when I received them all.

What a brilliant squirrel this little chap is...
You cannot help but smile at this can you...
I love these little gems...
Perfect purple...

WOW, this is brilliant...
1
2
3
4 more little purple gems...

These are Postcards I have received lately, isn't it strange they look the same size as the QTC's!!! Just to remind you...the Postcards are 6" x 4" and the QTC's are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"....................enjoy.
I wish I had done something like this...
Or even a view of Abington Park, but no, I did boots and shoes!!!


I love the Sunbonnets, don't you?
Can you see the seven things?
and again...
Special fabric for Cancer relief...
I think this is tatting.. not crochet...
By clicking on the pictures, you will see who sent them to me and what swap they were for.....I hope!


No comments: