Monday 23 March 2009

DETERMINATION

Every so often I have to stop sewing and tidy my sewing room. It is crazy. It is a waste of time. Cos each time I have to do it, it seems to get messy again, very quickly. I don't know why this is. Well. I am going to put a stop to this mess. I have been viewing other peoples sewing areas and have come up with a plan suggested on one of them.DON'T try to tidy the whole room on one day. You wont be able to do it successfully, it will look a mishmash when you do. This is true. So today I tackled the books. I am very pleased with the result. See what you think.

BEFORE



Messy...



Untidy...





AFTER



Neat...



Tidy...



Smart...



I am so pleased with this look. It was so easy to do.
You just put all the same coloured spines together.

Next I will do the Magazines.

2 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Nicely done. Do you want to come do mine next?
I love the books sorted by color. They look as pretty as your thread stash.

jan said...

Gosh you were quick Phyllis, made me jump! They look good don't they? I had orignally been keeping all the like ones together, you know all Log Cabin etc etc, this looks much better don't you think? :-) jan
Wonder how long it will last? hahahaha