Monday 23 March 2009

MOTHER'S DAY A DAY LATE

Oops, I am a day late in posting the pictures..
I've been ogling my prezzies...
My cards..



Plant from Annette...



PLUS a Jelly Roll from Annette...



Daffie's from Suzanne and Richard...



PLUS Fat Quarters and New Ted from S and R...



Fabulous gifts girls, many, many thanks.
:-)

Of course I just had to play with the computer and the plants.
Look what happened when I pressed Negative...
Don't they look good?



*******************************************************************

3 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

ok I;m confused...is it Mother's Day there??
Wow, how interesting...ours is in May....Well, HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO YOU MY FRIEND.....love the gifts!!

Hugs,
Noel

Reflections of life and art said...

Oh yeah....I forgot to ask...how did you do that with your pics???

jan said...

Hi Noel, yes it was MD on Sunday, I know in USA you have yours later in the year. I had another gift today, a ticket to Quilt Show in August. Lucky luicky me.

How do I do what? The Negative look. I go into Photo digital and play in there. Its great and sometimes I get great results like these flowers. You will have something like it on your computer I am sure. It is where you tidy up the pictures you load.