Friday 22 May 2009

MASSIVE GROAN

My IT man is on Holiday.
Only a week, but it will seem like forever to me of course.

I have looked into fixing this myself,BUT
when I get to the page where it says -

Computer will be restored to factory settings

I have to tell you
I chicken out.
If it means this has to be done - hmmm
I guess it will have to be so
BUT
you will all hear the groans wherever you live.
Trying to think of a way to save my Blog at least
then there are all my friends
and links
and information
and
ARGH!!!
:-(
There is nothing wrong with the Internet,
it is just the pictures I am having trouble with, I cannot access either
of the programmes where I alter my pictures.
ARGH :-(

2 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Hi Jan
I tend to back up my favourites, my documents & other things i want to save to a disc then i can reload them to my computer after i formatted or what ever in fact i back up every month using a re-writable disc
Hugs Janice

jan said...

Hi Janice,
I am looking into it. Driving me nuts not having my pictures
lol Jan