Friday 1 May 2009

NOEL EXPLAINS THE GIFTS

In case you don't read the comments on the post abut my BOX from Noel, it looks as though I got a few of the items wrong. hahahaha.

Here is Noel's explanation to me of what they are all about. Thanks Noel. I am going to put some little comments in between, as I do. hahaha again!



I'm glad you got the package and here is the explanation of the contents.....the green case if to hold sewing bobbins...remember when I posted on my blog about using containers for other things then what they were intended for, well this is one...it actually is a lipstick case but it holds about 4 or 5 bobbins for classes or when you go house sitting.

WHAT A CLEVER IDEA THIS IS FOLKS

The collapsible dish, I made you can use it for candy or put the yellow square in it and use it for a traveling beading try. That fiber piece holds your beads in place.

AHA I KNEW THIS, BUT...WHERE IS MY CANDY NOEL????

The silver thing is a bead scoop....you can scoop your beads up and put them back in their containers easy peasy! I have about a half dozen myself!

WOW THAT IS BRILLIANT I ALWAYS DROP THEM ON THE FLOOR

The little yellow half round, is beeswax for conditioning your beading thread...stops it from fraying and tangling up while beading.

ANOTHER ONE I KNEW MY FRIEND

Yes, that is dyed lace that I did myself as is the ribbon on the butterflies. I only put them on there so they didn't get tangled up....hope you can use them on a fpc or two.

SHE IS SO CLEVER - OR COURSE I WILL USE THEM THEY ARE GORGEOUS

The white ceramic dish can be used for holding anything you want...I use mine to hold beads or pins....but you know is should have sent candy....sorry my friend...vbg!

HMMMM BACK TO CANDY AGAIN

The Journal is the one I owed you from our swap...remember...I hope you like it and can use it when you go to your quilt club.

OOPS, I HAVEN'T DONE MINE FOR YOU YET, OR SUSAN, I AM A VBG INDEED

The blue tray is also for beading, the stopper comes out on the end for emptying the beads back into their containers...boy I sure sent you a lot of beading things....you probably don't like doing that much any more...this was all packed up last year and has been sitting waiting to be sent when I finished the journal....well if you can't use the stuff you can surely pass it on to someone who can.

ME, NOT DO BEADING ANYMORE, YOU GOTTA BE JOKING!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA THIS IS - GONNA BE SELFISH AND KEEP THE LOT, IT IS ALL VERY USEFUL TO ME

Now last but not least are the coffee cup warmers....they're not for your wrists silly....when you go and get a hot cup of coffee you slip the holder on and you won't burn your hands while holding the cup....better then the paper ones they give you....I made those too!
I keep a couple in my purse or car for when I go and get coffee myself!

HEE HEE OOPS, SORRY, I SEE WHAT THEY ARE NOW YOU HAVE SAID OF COURSE



Delete
Blogger Reflections of life and art said...

Oh, one last thing...I forgot about the zippered pouch....I have about two dozen of these and I put projects in them for on the go...they are great and hold a lot...easy to put in your purse and pull out when your stuck somewhere waiting for who knows what.....I take mine to the beach, the park, the doctors office and when I worked I use to take them to work and do beading on my lunch hour!

OHHHH I DON'T HAVE A BEACH CAN I COME AND USE YOURS? PRETTY PLEASE!!


So there we are, now I know what all the wonderful things do, I can get on and use them. Thank you again Noel and thank you for the explanations, silly me, wrist warmers!!!!


2 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

ahahaha....you make me laugh!!!
I'm glad you like your gifties.....and I'll say it agian..you alredy sent me my note pad for the swap....look on the right side of your blog.....remember!!!!

Smiles!!!

jan said...

You mean that little Notepad. That is NOT a Journal, and that was the swap a Journal. I have mine now so you shall have yours.....eventually. hahahaha