Friday 8 May 2009

RE - PIF


Gosh, that was quick!

So I have my three people who I will make something for in the next 365 days, I have no idea what it will be but........Trillian, Ros and Maggi are my three winners. Maggi and Trillian can you send me your addresses so I have them ready. Ros of course, I know yours :-)
Here are their links, you will have to visit them as they will do a PIF sometime, as per the rules, and you will be able to join in on theirs as you missed out on mine, excellent Blogs to visit anyway.





Janice, Noel and Leah. Better luck next time girls. Janice is having one on her Blog right now, so why not pop over and sign up with her. here is the link for you.

Finally, I have to say a huge thank you to Khris, without her I wouldn't have found the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap or the Pay It Forward idea; AND more importantly I wouldn't have met Janice. So Thank you Khris, you do a great job. Here is her link for you all.

Sew Prim Khris: F-R-I-E-N-D-S SWAP OPEN TO ALL BLOGGERS

I hope you will all go and visit these lovely people, they have different Blogs to mine of course, and loads going on in them. I am amazed by all the things I am finding out from Blogs. It is a whole new World out there in Blog Land.
Go, seek and enjoy.

4 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jan, Thank you for allowing me to be a lucky recipient of your PIF! I seem to have a winning streak at the moment - so I will enjoy it while it lasts! Love, Ros

jan said...

Long may it last Ros, you deserve it...Jan :-)

Maggi said...

Thanks Jan. I now have to decide what to pay forward. Last time it e=was some of my hand dyed fabric so i had better think of something different this time. Look forward to to receiving my PIF

jan said...

Hi Maggi,
wow I will have to keep a sharp eye out for yours then. Do you sell your fabric at all grovel grovel?