Wednesday 20 May 2009

OH DEAR WHERE IS IT?

Oh dear
this is what dropped through the letter box this morning
a blank card!!!!



Oh dear, the front with the sewn part has gone,
how sad it is, I shall never know...



I have to say it is because of the card stock used for the back, when doing the edge stitching it was too close and acted as perforations in the machinery at the postal depots, This is why I feel it ought to be Fabric on the back. I now have to explain to Tee, I haven't got her full card.

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh dear, what a shame. I always use pelmet vilene for the backing for that reason. Love the Abruzzo quilt.

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Sorry the card didn't survive the post.
I know it must be disappointing to you and the sender.

Angela said...

Oh no...how sad and it had come a long way too :o(

jan said...

Hi Ladies,
I am so sad for Tee, as you say it has come a long way for me not to get the full thing. The others in the swap got theirs. My computer is playing up, my neighbours are being...well what they usually are, and now this. Thats my three things.
Bit fed up.
Jan