Friday 30 May 2008

MORE QUILTS

Trip Around the World made for Hubby, many years ago, hand quilted, yes, I used to do that!
Little Bird Houses, again made for Hubby, went t town on the vermicelli quilting on this one!
Mm this one was a challenge my friend Di and I set each other, to only use fabrics from our stash...
Title of next Quilt...
This was made for fun, I asked people I knew for scraps of fabric and if they gave a piece to me it went on here, regardless of what it was, there are some strange ones on there I can tell you, then I made flowers for the borders and used the tiniest scraps from what was left for them, the people's names are along the stems or flowers near the fabrics they donated. I have lost count of how many times I have made different versions of this quilt for weddings, birthdays, etc. instead of fabrics you put the guests names in the diamond panels. Change the window shape, people love it.

Made for me by me...
This is the back of the next quilt, I used the leftovers for it, hence the title.... click to see...
Trip Around the World in Blue...

Another for me by me...
I discovered last night a programme to brighten the quilts, did I already say that? Oh well, I have redone them all today so this lot should look a lot perkier.
More to follow....I have made a lot of Quilts!

No comments: