Wednesday 15 July 2009

ASSORTED ITEMS

Here are some cards I have received,
I just cannot remember putting them on here, so...

a QTC for ZERO swap...



Through the Window Postcard swap...



PAW Swap - Question Mark...



SPEEDY Card swap...



SUFFOLK PUFFS/YO YO Swap...



Isn't this pretty?
It is the shade in my sewing room,
it is all beads, I love it...



Oops, back to the cards,
these are ones I have sent out...

SPEEDY swap cards...



GARDENS theme swap...



SUFFOLK PUFFS/YO YO swap...



Gifts from Suzanne...



Aha, this is the original block I made fro Caz
on the Popular Patchwork Friendship Block swap,
it looks red, it wasn't at all, but hubby said it wasn't purple either,
so I didn't send this one I made another for her...



this one....



it is very difficult to get the colour right, I kept going til I got it though,
it is the one above that is right, not these two...


I have actually made my block for Cath now and posted it,
but until she gets it I cant post a picture on here.
I loved making what I did for her, and Annette and Rebecca
both wanted it when it was done, sorry it's Cath's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS HAPPENED

My beloved sewing machine has gone kaput this evening.
I was doing some quilting and it sounded a bit odd,
but I carried on, as you do,
then it started going...
ppppfffffftttttttt.....
and that was that basically.
So I am now using Annette's old Janome, very strange it feels,
but I have lots to do so can't waste time worrying about it,
just gotta get on with it.
I wonder how much it is going to be to put my machine back to normal.
BOOHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Nice cards, hope that you soon have your machine back working, or may be a new one lol
Hugs Janice

Reflections of life and art said...

Cards are great jan....sorry about your machine....maybe a new one is in order.....you work the poor thinkg to death....lol!

OH BTW...your beaded shade is stunning...did you do that....don't hit me now....hee hee!!

Hugs,
Noel