Sunday 5 July 2009

SUN PRINTING & SUNFLOWER GARDEN

YIPPEE
My paints came today - the right ones for Sun printing
aren't they pretty colours...

I washed the fabric but left it damp...


opened the paints...
how excited can I get?


started slapping it on...


added another colour...


and another, what fun...


two trays on the go so slightly different...


placed the leaves and weeds - ha ha - from the garden,
on top of the paint flattest side down so as to make contact...


and on the other one...


Then placed them in the sun room as it was way too windy to go outside today;
typical!
And what did I get?
You will have to wait and see until tomorrow.
I am pleased with my first result even if I did use the wrong fabric. DOH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT
also in the post today look what arrived...
I only ordered it yesterday...
these are for Annette...
these are for me...
Too yummy for words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi Jan,

Love this post great, love the fabric you have got,

Not sure if you know i lost my blog due to a error, so had to do new one again, Take care
Tracey