Thursday 16 July 2009

ALLSORTS AGAIN

A few more pictures for your enjoyment...I hope...

Hanging basket above the water butt...



Babs was asking where are all the bees?
Here are lots...



These little violas are so sweet...



I love this big beauty...



Extremely pleased with these two tubs...



Ready for the Friday Block Party...



I got in touch with the Quilt Angel,
as Ros and Caz didn't get their complete set of Friendship Blocks,
these should make them up to the right amount...



Once again, Gilly, the daughter of my lovely neighbour
has come home all the way from Tasmania for a few short months...
Welcome Home Gilly...



I made a silly banner for her...



Hope you enjoyed the pictures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will never guess what I have done....
Sent Cath's block to the WRONG CATH...
what a muppet as my friend Marian calls me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Your flowers are looking much better than mine, we have had so many heavey downpours latly my flowers are looking so floppy and sad,
Love the tae cup block,

Take care
Tracey
x

Rosa-Munda said...

Dear lovely Quilt Angel, that is really sweet of you to make extras for your swap friends!

Searchfamilies said...

I addressed a envelope to go to one person when it needed to go to someone else i think it is so easily done
HUgs Janice

Reflections of life and art said...

Oh your a muppet....I like that saying....but very easily done!
Hopefully you can get it back.....I don't know tho I would have a hard time giving up one of your beauties....hmmmmmm I'd have to think that one over....hee hee!

Hugs,
Noel