Friday 24 July 2009

POORLY MACHINE - EBAY NEWS

Oh dear!



OK this is being sorted folks, well all except the micro chip bit.
That part has to wait until we find out where it has to go;
London or Switzerland!
Knowing my luck.......


ANYWAY
Whilst I am moaning and groaning the lack of a decent machine [sorry Annette]
I would suggest you pop to
EBay
and look up

patchworkmad
I have put a link on the side bar for you

she has loads of
Kaffe Fassett fabric for sale,
you wont believe the prices
how cheap!
Go on, go see
YOU MUST BE ON EBAY FIRST
If I didn't have a repair waiting I would be clicking away like mad right now


2 comments:

Maggi said...

So sorry about your machine - let's hope it is London and not Switzerland although you could always take it and have a holiday there at the same time!

Angela said...

It's just patchworkmad Jan...thanks very much :o))) x