Monday 27 July 2009

EURGH!

"Look at this"

we all heard hubby/dad/gagee call -

so out we trooped to the back garden, and there, bold as brass,
sitting on a leaf was this ----bug----

WHAT IS IT?

I have since been informed this is a BURNETT MOTH
still don't like it but google it and read about it folks



The picture is none too good I have to say - hubby took it - I have tried to make it clearer to no avail, but I am sure you can see the ugly chuffer. If it's still about tomorrow, and I do hope NOT, I will try to get a better picture of it myself. If you want something doing..........

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I have never seen anything like this before, it may not be native to the uk,

Take care
Tracey

Maggie R said...

Well Jan , whatever it is????????????? It's sure pretty!
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Angela said...

I've seen a lot of these over the years we spent holidaying in Lincolnshire...I like them ;o)
Angela x