Tuesday 13 October 2009

NOW I AM GETTING MAD

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BLOGGER?
I put my pictures on here and set them up with the descriptions, I click on post, then when I get to my Blog page, they are nothing like I had put them.
The spacing is all to pot.
WHAT IS GOING ON?
My last post took forever to do, every time I looked at my Blog page they looked a muddle, not at all how I had placed them, the writing is, hmmm, can't say it on here!!!
What's with the double spacing for everything?
NOW I AM GETTING MAD
I am glad to see from the comments I am not the only one with these problems.
I shall have to get in touch with the powers that be methinks, this
has gone on long enough!!!!!

4 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Hi Jan,
You aren't alone. I have been having picture problems with blogger for the last couple of weeks.

Searchfamilies said...

I get mad at anything that don't go right with computers, i do know that posting on my blog it not always right either
Hugs Janice

Reflections of life and art said...

No your not alone when it comes to blogger problems and posting pics!

Maggi said...

Try going onto your Settings, scroll down to the bottom and click on Updated Editor. I have been finding it a lot easier since I did that, the photos go to the place wherever I last had the cursor.