Friday 16 October 2009

GIFTS FROM MAGGI


I have been sent all these wonderful things for use at the class I am going to for my Embellisher machine.
I was chatting to Maggi from the PP forum and she kindly sent all these to me. Aren't I lucky.
Thank you so much Maggi, these are just great, I most certainly will enjoy playing.






Beautiful Paper Napkins........
Silk and the front of the card Maggi sent....
Hand dyed scrim......
Maggi also helped me out on the Blogger problems I have been having. It may take me a little while to get used to this, but, I will get there...in time!!


5 comments:

Di said...

We'll have some fun then! Must dig out some of the stuff that Evie sent me.

Searchfamilies said...

Very nice & it all the more special when it been sent to you
Hugs Janice

Reflections of life and art said...

I like that blue bird fabric. I forgot you had an embellishing machine...will be interesting to see what you create...I'm sure it will be beautiful like all your work is!

Maggi said...

I am so relieved that it reached you. Still waiting to hear about my postcard and assignment. I look forward to seeing your creations. Maggi

jan said...

Hey Noel, they are napkins paper ones..........