Sunday 25 October 2009

MUDDLED

Why? I hear you ask, am I muddled? Well the clocks go back here one hour today, Saturday, well at 2am Sunday morning, but who gets up at that time to do it? I daresay someone will!!! Muppet.
Hubby changed them all earlier this evening - he always forgets one though - tomorrow we will discover it!!! Anyway I am looking at the clock now and it is saying 11.20 so really it is 12.20 Sunday morning but not at the moment is it? See, I am muddled. Totally confused. The computer clock is saying it is 00.18 Arghhhhh!!

Anyway, as you know I had been looking forward for a while to going to the Embellishing class on Saturday - whenever that was, today or yesterday??!!

Well, just thought I would let you know I have been.

Tell you something I nearly didn't get there. Hubbies car went kerput, had to get Suzanne to take us. Not my week. Our dinner last night [Friday] was off, when I went to dish it up the meat was off, I didn't realise, as all meat smells off to me so I just cook it regardless, and NO it didn't look off! Oh well, then the car, then the class. All good fun here folks. I think I may just hibernate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our clocks go back next weekend or the next. I'm not sure. And you can't hibernate, who would make all the pretty stuff you do if you hibernated? So see.........you just can't

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jan,
The clocks always get me muddled! But we have one clock (bedside) which changes itself automatically - that has been a lifesaver on so many occasions! Tonight/tomorrow (??) (Sunday/Monday) Tim is off to Rome on a school trip - leaving at 1.30am. Now I'm glad that wasn't a day earlier - how would you have worked that one out? Ros

Searchfamilies said...

I know what you mean about some meat do smell funny anyway
I hope you had a good day at the class even if it was a near miss
Hugs Janice

Reflections of life and art said...

looks like you have had some adventures lately....hope the class was a success....look for a post tomorrow..or is it tomorrow already...lol!