Saturday 17 October 2009

BRILLIANT WORK LADIES

What a wonderful day at my group today was, just look at these wonderful Quilts that are well on their way to being finished. The ladies have all worked so hard from last month to get this far, then I ask them for more... how Wicked am I? Next month we will be sandwiching and tacking or pinning these,  ready for Quilting. Hopefully they will get them done very soon, not on the day, but a good start.
Well done to all of you, I am so proud of what you have achieved so far....
The first one is all the ladies holding up their work, the following piks are individual ones for you



They are all gorgeous aren't they
I have to laugh though cos they have all hidden behind their Quilts haven't they!
:-)
I bought some gorgeous fabrics today, did I need them?
Of course I did.
Silly question.
hahahahaha
Thanks Lisa and Neil.
*******************************

8 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Jan, What brilliant quilts, and everyone so very different! You're a gifted teacher. Ros x

Mary Johnson said...

They did do a nice job, it's fun to see all the different fabric choices too.

Searchfamilies said...

It was a great day Jan well until the machine trouble bet not be a problem like yours lol
I will see how it is today after setting it all but will phone the shop to arrange for it to be taken in
Looking forward to next month i may just leave mine to the size it suppose to be rather than try to make it bigger thanks for a great day
Hugs Janice

Unknown said...

wow, I love all those, so pretty

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions to neveryone - they are fantastic!

Fiona.

Maggi said...

What a great collection of quilts.

Reflections of life and art said...

Looks like you had a great day. Each one is unique...great quilts!
More fabric....of course you needed more fabric!

Vesuviusmama said...

What a wonderful assortment - I love to see the variations that can be made from a single pattern interpreted in different fabrics.