Tuesday 20 October 2009

SHOWTIME FROM MY GROUP

Here are the various Quilts and items made by the ladies of my group and brought along for the Showtime.  I had to wait for Suzanne to bring her camera to load them onto my computer. Some good work here. Not sure how Blogger is going to load these on the page, I have them one underneath each other.................we shall see!!


A new lady joined us today, Pat, Janice told her
about the group and she came to see if she
would like to join us - she stayed all day,
this was her first ever Quilt she had made -
well done Pat, great job....                                                    Irene's teacups and saucers.....



2 small hangings by Joyce...



The green and cream by Betty...                        the HUGE Sofa throw by Kate...



Close up of Di's Hallowean hanging...



Spooky one by Di....



Spooky two by Di...



Great work by all don't you agree. I always look forward to Showtime at the end of our day, I love to see what the ladies have made and finished. There are always some surprises there. November is our last meeting of the year so it should be a really good Showtime. Watch this space.....

*****************************

3 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Hi Janet
The one you can't remember is Pat who came with me it was her first quilt.
You be pleased to know she has fabric & plans to work on the project so she may be a way along it by the next meeting
Great meeting on Saturday
Hugs Janice

Maggi said...

This is like our own virtual quilt show - thanks so much. Wish I lived closer!

Angela said...

I wish I lived closer too - I'd love to join your group :o)