Tuesday 30 December 2008

MY CHRISTMAS PREZZIES

I have once again been very lucky with the presents I have received from family and friends for Christmas. Just look at these and drool....

My lovely Poinsettia from Annette started the ball rolling...



These goodies were from Annette also, she made me the little miniature Quilt it is Foundation paper pieced...



close up of fabrics...




A beautiful reel of thread from Rebecca, she paid for all the presents she bought herself this year...



These were from my friend Di, I laugh at the fabric, I think I can see me on there!!



These were from hubby, Annette's idea...



Wonderful assortment from my friend Pat...



Another assortment from Suzanne and Richard...



a close up of the fabrics...



and these biscuits are yummy...



a tin of biscuits for hubby and me from Richard's dad...



This beautiful candle holder from Annette's friend Zana...



close up to show candle inside...



I consider myself very lucky indeed to have received such wonderful presents yet again, from everybody, they are ALL things I can use, which is just perfect. Thank you everyone I love them all. :-)

No comments: