Thursday 11 December 2008

BYE BYE LITTLE BIKE

Today, I managed to sell Reb's old bike. Well, when I say old, it wasn't really, excellent condition it was, the bloke who came and bought it was dead chuffed with his purchase, he almost grabbed my hand off. I hope his little girl will have as much fun as Reb did, when she had it.



I got this postcard the other day and forgot to put it on here--I think!! Sorry Les, for that, 'SM'!!!! It didn't scan too good, cos the background is really shiny fabric. I tried several times, but it wouldn't have it.


I have finally made something with the fabrics I won from the PP Forum. If you remember, I won some Christmas fabrics, there were three different ones, and I have made two things actually. I will post pictures as soon as I have finished the second thing. I had a 'light bulb' moment!

I am getting a little concerned about some packages I sent to America. One to Leah and one to Noel. I know they haven't received them yet, as I know these two ladies would tell me straight away if they had. I wonder where they have gone. Must find my receipts for them.

No comments: