Sunday 1 June 2008

MORE QUILTS

You can 'click' on any of these pictures and the description is on the picture for you, but in case you cannot be bothered, I have put a shortened version at the sides here....


OK, so strictly speaking, not Quilts.... these are a mix of cushion covers and small hangings.....
this is the first quilt you see as you come into my house, I made it a long time ago and it has faded somewhat as it is opposite the front door which lets in a lot of light, it is made with Jinny Beyer fabrics, which I just adore.....
Made for one of my bears he was made especially for me and is very posh - hence the 'Bowtie' pattern..... I made it 3D style.....
This is a small table mat, it was my first attempt at 'Around the World', made in the tubular method...what a pain that was.....
Another small mat.....
made for yet another of my bears.....
this is the smallest quilt I have ever and am ever likely to make, those triangles are 1/4" !!!! I must have been crazy that day! NEVER EVER AGAIN.So there you have it a few more of my Quilts for you to see, I am afraid there are still yet more to come, I have as I said before made a LOT of Quilts in my time.

No comments: