Monday 24 November 2008

MORE SORTING TODAY

Well, I have had a grand sort out today, I have tidied up all my UFOs, Oh dear there are SO many, I have left three out to encourage me to get them finished. One is a 'chicken dancing' quilt; another is a flannel 'Tumbler' quilt, and the third one is one I made as a demonstration of using up bits and bobs and 'filling in' blocks, all different sizes. That one could cause me a headache of how to quilt but time will tell.
Silly me didn't take any photos, so tomorrow will have to do. Sorry.

Didn't get my fabrics washed today, not a nice day for washing, it rained, hailed, you name it we had it. Hopefully tomorrow. I think !!??!! I have worked out what I am going to do of the 'Singing Garden Quilt'.

Due to all the sorting I did today, I didn't get any sewing done at all. How bad is that. I must get my Postcards done for the group, I know now what I am going to do for them both, so am happy. Will crack on with them tomorrow. Which reminds me, I have another picture to put on the PP Postcard post below, so off I go to post it. Another great card.

No comments: