Wednesday 7 January 2009

A BIT OF THIS A BIT OF THAT

On the Popular Patchwork Forum, I think I have mentioned before, I am making a Quilt for a competition, for the Children's Society, with three girls from there. Kerstin, Ros and Helen G. Today, I received two squidgy packages, one from Helen and one from Ros. The one from Kerstin will take a little longer to get here, she lives in Germany. But look what the other two sent for the Quilt. You must remember the fabric, well some of it, has to be recycled. They have done the Quilt proud.

These are from Ros...



and just look what she sent for me... aren't I lucky! Thanks Ros.



These are from Helen G, just fabulous aren't they...



Today I did the background for the Quilt and drew some Sunbonnets, but they are way too big, so tomorrow, I shall play around with them on the printer - what would I do without it - to get them the right size, so I can then 'crack on' as they say.

===================================================================
***********************************************************

The following, are two Fabric Postcards I received yesterday and just scanned into computer...

this one is from the Fabricards group and is WEAVING from Joan...



This is from the Popular Patchwork Forum swap, FOOD theme and it is from Brenda R



===================================================================
*******************************************************************


DROOLING TIME FOLKS

These are the fabrics I have received from EAST COAST QUILTING
the SALE is still on at the moment so you best get along there double quick if you want some goodies........

YUM YUM



CLOSE UPS FOR YOU...
MICHAEL MILLER FABRICS




SPARKLY FABRICS



BATIKS and a little MUSIC



AND THESE ARE ANNETTE's - ALL BATIKS



JEALOUS?

Don't be, get along to EAST COAST and treat yourself, the link and what to do is at the top of the page on the right.

=============================================================
*************************************************************************


Today, I posted out the needs list to the ladies coming to my Thread Painting class on 17th January, I am really looking forward to showing the ladies how to do this. They will, I hope, make a little something with the samples they will be doing on the day. All I have to do is to make a few samples for them to see. No prob!

************************************************************************************

No comments: