Monday 19 January 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT VISITOR

Oh me oh my I am getting a bit behind with my posting, so I had better take these one at a time to catch up.
Friday 16th, in the evening I had a surprise visitor well two actually, Ros and her husband came to pay me a quick visit, they had dropped their son off at a meeting and discovered it was so near to me, they couldn't not come and see me. Great stuff. It would be on a day when I was so untidy though wouldn't it? Oh well, as it happened Ros thought I was very tidy!!!! hahahahaha She brought me a present, well three really, three wonderful pieces of fabrics she thought I could use in my Postcard making. Thanks Ros, they are all great I know I will be able to use them. Here they are......



It was lovely meeting her, Oh, I didn't say where she was from did I?
The Popular Patchwork Forum.
It is always a pleasure to meet like minded people and Ros and her hubby were lovely. I do hope she will be able to come again and stay longer next time.
Always welcome Ros.

2 comments:

Maggie R said...

Nice fabric.. Lucky you!!
oxox
((((hugs))))
Maggie

jan said...

Hi Maggie,
Aren't I lucky, I don't know what I have done to deserve such kindness from everybody, I think it is because we are all like minded. I really do consider myself VERY LUCKY, to know such kind wonderful people, lol xx