Wednesday 7 January 2009

TAGGED

I've been tagged! by Maggie

Here are the rules to play the game: {not mine you understand}

1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy.
This is gonna be fun!
2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares:) Be sure to list a link to your eight friends in your posting.


  1. I am grey haired - after being a lush deep brown for as long as I can recall
  2. I am dreadfully overweight - I will lose some this year
  3. I have big feet and cant find shoes to fit me that are comfortable
  4. I am bossy, but then you probably knew that already
  5. I can talk for England - you can tell from this Blog cant you
  6. I love to show people shortcuts in Quilting, once I've worked it out
  7. I make myself lists for everything I do, or want to do, or have to do
  8. I have a permanently, painful, stiff neck - hopefully to be corrected soon!!!




There we are then, 8 Blogs for you to visit, but if you look over on the side, you will see I have lots of people over there, who are great and have wonderful Blogs, so I hope you visit them all. I cannot say for certain all these people will follow through with this, it has taken me ages to do, so I wouldn't blame them if they choose not to. Just DON'T fall out with me for tagging you girls.
Guess I've got to tell them all now.

3 comments:

Maggie R said...

Hi Jan...
Way to go..... You did it!!! Thanks for playing...
Loved reading about you... You are a very interesting gal and your blog is awesome! Love spending time with you...
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Jan,

Tag you back, hehe,

Take care

jan said...

Hi Maggie,
This took me so long I was really going to give up, but coulddn't let a friend down could I! :-)


Hello Tracey,
Wow, I love that picture you have, it looks so peaceful, I could sit on that jetty for hours and hours.
Tagging me back you naughty girl!!!! :-)