Friday 16 January 2009

THEY ARE BACK

Hooray! She is back! My friend Noel is back, I have been so worried about her and when you are the other side of the world, what can you do, but hope and pray [!] everything is alright. It was December 3rd she went AWOL.

AND

Hooray again! Elaine, too is back with me. They both live in America, they have no idea how many grey hairs I have now because of them. I have been emailing, Skyping and screaming at the computer...on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Elaine went AWOL 1st Jan so she not such a bad girl.

COME BACK YOU TWO

See,
it worked.
(((((( hugs to you both))))))

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hi from another Jan. I found your blog through Angela's Quilts blog. It is fun to meet new quilters all over the world in this way. I know I will enjoy following along with your journey.

jan said...

Hi Jan, Hope you are enjoying your visit. Welcome to you and do come again. from another Jan across the pond. :-)