Monday 6 April 2009

ARGHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOO

My machine has packed up!

What to do, what to do.

CRY basically.

==========================


Look what I had delivered from AUSTRIA from my lovely friend
Elisabeth...
We are swapping cards,
this is the front....



and, hee hee, here is the back...



AND JUST LOOK AT THIS...
Elisabeth sent me some typical Austrian chocolate,
and I have to tell you all,
it is GORGEOUS...
YUM YUM.
Thank you Elisabeth,
have you got my card yet I wonder?



=====================================

5 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Oh Jan, that's terrible, have you got a spare machine? I wish I could lend you mine but we're a bit too far away. Hope you get it sorted soon. Ros x

Di said...

Oh goodness, any idea of the problem? I do hope Andy can fix it.

Will ring you later

Anonymous said...

Dear Jan, do not cry! Go an visit a friend! Thanks for posting my card!
May I post a link on my own blog? I hope the sweets arrived in pieces and not in crumbs.

Reflections of life and art said...

You finally worked that poor white horse to death....maybe it just needs a rest...wink!
I hope it's ok...I will say a quick prayer for your baby!!

Hugs,
noel

jan said...

No spare Ros.

Pete fixed it Di.

No crumbs Elisabeth, they are scrummy. yum yum, oh and of course you can.

The prayer worked then Noel. ;-)